09 December 2009

About my final project

I have an exam during class today, so here's some info about my project:

I was originally going to record my brother playing guitar, piano, drums and electric and upright bass and put them together into a more or less traditional song with some electronic embellishments, but the electric bass recordings were so much better than the others that I decided to make the whole song out of the bass recordings. All audio is electric bass recorded with a zoom while I was home over Thanksgiving (with various plug-ins and other modifications in Logic).

I couldn't think of a good title, so I called the piece "Tube Well" because as I am posting this, I'm studying for an econometrics exam that I have in a few hours and am doing a practice problem about the distribution of arsenic in tube wells in Bangladesh....

I enjoyed the semester, good luck with exams and happy holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment